This yummy stir fry is a veggilious and nutrient dense dish that delivers fiber, vitamin C, and anti-bacterial properties.
Want to save time? Use frozen organic veggies.
Add your favorite cooked protein and you have a one dish meal that will fill you up and taste great!
- 1 20 oz frozen veggies Far East Stir fry (Broccoli, Sugar Snap Peas, Green Beans, Carrots, Celery, Water chestnuts, Onions, and Red Peppers)
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Let the veggies thaw in a bowl
- In a small mixing bowl add the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, honey, and mix well.
- In a skillet add heat the coconut oil until melted
- Add the veggies and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the lemon ginger mixture and cook so the veggies are covered about 5 minutes
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve