- 1 medium sweet potato
- Organic NON GMO unrefined Coconut oil (I like Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil)
- Take a sweet potato, wash, dry, and peel
- Slice it long ways so you have pieces that are about ¼ inch thick
- Place the potato slices in your toaster slots or the toaster oven
- Cook it on the highest toaster oven until the slices are golden brown and soft inside
- Top with a little coconut oil or your favorite nut butter
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.