- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- Raw honey
- Cayenne Pepper
- Pre-heat your oven to 400 °F. Take out a baking sheet and set aside.
- Wash the potatoes and clean them thoroughly.
- Take a cutting board and slice the ends off a sweet potato.
- Then peel and cut into slices about an inch in thickness
- Continue until all the potatoes are cut.
- Place on the sweet potato slices on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a drizzling of honey.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve