Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
Do you or your loved ones hate the taste of veggies? Hide them in your meatballs! I have done this for a couple dinner parties where I hosted some guests who were not so fond of the veggie. The other flavors over power in this dish they did not even realize I had added some green stuff. Try them tonight for your picky eaters!
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper
- Take a bowl add all the ingredients, and mix well.
- Take the meat and form into meat balls and place on the baking sheet
- Cook for 45 minutes until browned
- Let cool and serve