Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
With the holiday season setting in, your time may be stretched thin. The last thing you need is to worry about what you are making for dinner.
But have no fear, the crockpot is here! This nifty gadget will help you save time and energy so you will not be asking yourself “what can I make for dinner?”
Don’t have a crock pot? I have the 6 quart hamilton beach set it and forget version. Get it here!
Turkey Veggie Chilli Crockpot
- 1 28 oz tomato puree
- 56 oz filtered water
- 2 onions chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 zucchini peeled and sliced
- 1 large carrot peeled and sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper de-seeded and cut into slices
- 1 cup okra chopped
- 1 cup frozen lima beans
- ½ tsp red cayenne pepper
- ½ chili powder
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 15 oz can of black beans drained
- In a skillet cook the turkey until brown and set aside
- In a 6 quart crock pot add the tomato puree, water, onions, garlic, zucchini, carrot, jalapeño pepper, okra, lima beans,black, beans, and seasoning. Add the lid and cook for 6 hours on high
- Let warm and serve