Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
Having veggies chopped and prepped is helpful for a last minute meal idea. Today I had some leftover beets that I roasted the night before. I chopped the beets and threw them together with some other vegetables to make a quick salad in less than 30 minutes! I topped it off with some cut up watermelon for a cool and refreshing sweetness that will offset the spicy dressing featuring Wildtree Garlic Galore. If you want to add a little protein you can top it with beans, grilled chicken or hemp seeds to get some extra protein.
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 1 cup diced roasted beets
- 2 cups arugula or leafy green of your choice
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped into pieces
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (I like California Olive Ranch)
- 1 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore)
- 1 half avocado pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seed (I like Foods Alive or Manitoba Harvest