Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
With the warmer weather I always opt for food that does not have to be heated in order to save myself from sweltering with the oven on. This particular salad I decided to add some chia seeds to the dressing in order to add a little more fiber and protein. It features summer favorites tomatoes and cucumbers with zucchini, and avocado for a veggilicious and tasty meal that can be served anytime of the day.
- 3 plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cucumber peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 Zucchinis peeled and made into noodles
- 1 cup green beans washed, with the ends snapped off and cut in half
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (I like Braggs)
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Dressing Instructions: in a medium size mixing bowl add avocado, apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp garlic powder, 3 tbsp chia seeds
- Place all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl add the dressing, mix, and serve