Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
With only a few weeks left of summer I am trying to get as many raw veggies in as possible before the weather turns cold and I’m no longer in a salad mood. This week I opted for a no lettuce salad and let it marinate in a dressing blended with Wildtree Garlic Galore until the flavors are bursting with garlic-y deliciousness.
- 2 cucumbers peeled and chopped into pieces
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 onion diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup low sodium cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (I like California Olive Ranch)
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar (I like Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 2 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore)
- 1 half avocado pitted, peeled, and diced
- In a sealable mixing bowl place the cannellini beans, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, avocado, and carrots
- In a smaller mixing bowl add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Garlic Galore, and mix well
- Top the salad with the dressing, seal the container and then shake
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and serve