Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
This is a great vegetable to add to your diet. It not only helps to lower inflammation in your nerves that often occurs in the Epstein Bar Virus and increase the production of thyroid hormones T3 and T4. This vegetables also improves liver function and convert thyroid hormones.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast (I like Foods Alive brand)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take a sharp knife and cut the squash in half
- Use an ice cream scoop to take out the seeds
- Place face down on a baking sheet
- Put in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until soft
- Let cool 20 minutes and scoop out the spaghetti portion from the peel and place in a bowl
- In a small bowl mix the nutritional yeast and 2 tbsp water until you have "cheese" sauce
- Take the "cheese" sauce and pour it on top of the spaghetti squash then mix
- Place it back in the peel and serve