Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
This side dish is a great compliment to any meal. The mix of cinnamon and garlic creates a distinct and tasty seasoning that will spice up your broccoli and make it taste great!
- 2 crowns broccoli
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp celery root
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (I like Bragg Olive Oil)
- Pre-heat 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a small bowl mix the spices together until well blended
- Take the broccoli crowns and brush olive oil on them
- Take the broccoli and roll the top in the seasoning mixture until well covered
- Place in a baking dish and bake 25-25 minutes until