Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
This yummy recipe is a delicious dish that takes 30 minutes to make. The best thing is it delivers fiber, vitamins, and minerals essential for health.
- 1 pound of green beans
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp cold or expeller pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) (I like California Olive Rancher)
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- dash of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven for 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and pat dry green beans.
- Place green beans in a glass pan
- Top with pine nuts
- Toss with olive oil, pepper, and salt
- Cook for 20 minutes, cool for 5 minutes and serve