Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
The hot summer heat can make cooking a nightmare. Don’t fret! There are a ton of meals you can make without even turning on the stove. This recipe puts a twist on the traditional coleslaw by adding zucchini for a nutrient boost. Plus the addition of raspberries gives it a natural sweetness that will make it super tasty.
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ⅓ cup Apple Cider Vinegar (I like Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Take a large bowl with a lid and add all the ingredients
- Toss well and refrigerate for 30 minutes up to over night then serve