Purple cabbage slaw is a great way to get your veggies in on those hot summer days when you don’t feel like turning on the oven. This easy recipe consists of just four ingredients.
Purple cabbage is one of my favorite vegetables. It is so versatile it can be eaten raw or cooked. This recipe is a little different from your typical coleslaw recipe. I swapped in shredded broccoli in lieu of carrots and added a mango puree to give it a natural sweetness without any added sugar.
This recipe features Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar which is one of my favorite brands of apple cider vinegar.
This recipe is super easy and is best after letting it refrigerate for a few hours to let the flavors marinate. It is a great side to add to your summer bbq grill night.
Purple Cabbage Slaw with Mango
- 3 cups Purple cabbage shredded
- 2 cups Raw broccoli shredded
- 1 Mango pitted and pureed
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 medium White onion diced
- In a large bowl add the purple cabbage, broccoli, onion, apple cider vinegar, mango puree and mix well
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to overnight