Peas are a starchy vegetable but they provide a good amount of protein, fiber, and vitamin C. This summer salad is super easy to make and will fill you up with 8 grams of protein per 1 cup serving.
It also features a super easy dressing with Wildtree’s dill dip.
Try it today!
Healthy Pea Salad
- 2 cup Frozen peas (thawed)
- 1/2 Medium red onion peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp Wildtree Dill Dip
- 1 cup Orange bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup Yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 medium Cucumber peeled and chopped into pieces
- In a medium mixing bowl place the peas, bell peppers, cucumbers, onions, and set aside
Wildtree Dill Dip Dressing
- In a small mixing bowl place the EVOO, apple cider vinegar, Wildtree dill dip and mix well
- Top the salad with the Wildtree dill dip dressing, mix well, and serve