- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Take a bowl with a lid and add the extra virgin olive oil, chili pepper, cumin, garlic powder, paprika, and apple cider vinegar. Mix well
- Add the mushrooms, cover, and refrigerate for 15-30 minutes
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place the mushrooms on the baking sheet and place in the oven
- Cook for 25 minutes
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.