Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
With the winter in full force you want to keep up you immunity to fight off sickness. One way to do that is add more bacteria fighting spices to your diet. Curry is known for its antiseptic properties to fight infection so try it today!
- 3 Eggplant peeled and cut
- 12 oz small portobello mushrooms
- 2 tsp curry
- 1 tsp celery root
- 1 tbsp cold pressed extra virgin olive oil (I like Bragg Olive Oil)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp filtered water
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toss the veggie in a bowl with the curry sauce until well covered
- Place the veggies in a baking dish and cook for 25 minutes
- Let cool and serve