I am a huge fan of garlic and love putting it in everything. Check out my cucumber garlic salad that is easy to make that provides protein and veggies all in one meal.
With only a few weeks left of summer, I am trying to get as many raw veggies in as possible before the weather turns cold and I’m no longer in a salad mood.
This week I opted for a no lettuce salad and let it marinate in a dressing blended with Wildtree Garlic Galore until the flavors are bursting with garlic-y deliciousness.
Cucumber Garlic Salad
- 2 2 medium cucumbers peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces Peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 medium Yellow onion peeled and diced
- 1 cup Shredded carrots
- 1 cup Low sodium cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp Cold or Expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Wildtree Garlic Galore spice
- 1 half Avocado pitted, peeled, and diced into pieces
- In a sealable mixing bowl place the cannellini beans, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, onion, avocado, and carrots
- In a smaller mixing bowl place the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Wildtree Garlic Galore, and mix well
- Top the salad with the dressing, seal the container and then shake well
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes and then serve