Cheesy Baked Asparagus
Asparagus baked with nutritional yeast to make a vegan "cheese"
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 tbsp Cold or expeller pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 5 tbsp Water
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and dry the aspargus
- Cut off the tips of the asparagus and set aside
- In a small bowl add, water, oil, and nutritional yeast until it blends into a "cheese" sauce and set aside
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and brush with extra virgin olive oil
- Top with the "cheese" sauce until all the spears are completely covered
- For extra "cheesy" feel top with additional nutrition yeast so well covered
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes or until asparagus is crispy
- Top the cooked asparagus with more nutritiona yeast
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!