Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only promote products and services I love!
With the fall in full bloom I love experimenting with different types of squashes. This time I mixed mashed cauliflower with butternut squash. This squash is a great compliment to the cauliflower providing a taste that has been described as sweet potatoes and pumpkin but sweeter.
- 2 lb butternut squash peeled, and cubed
- 1 lb cauliflower chopped into florets
- 2 cups Bone Broth (I like this one by (I like Kettle & Fire)
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- In a large pot place the bone broth and cauliflower and cook on medium to low heat until the cauliflower is soft
- Add the butternut squash to the pot and cook until it is soft
- Add the cumin, paprika, turmeric, and ground mustard to the veggie mixture
- Take an emersion blender (I like this one by (I like Quisinart) and mix the cauliflower and butternut squash until mashed
- Let cool and serve