Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
There is nothing better in the cold weather is a warm cup of soup. I love broccoli cheese but have been having an aversion to dairy. For a healthier “cheese” like taste try nutritional yeast. It has a lot of vitamins and is a great addition to your diet if you are not eating any dairy. I used chicken broth in this recipe, but to make it vegan you can use vegetable broth instead. This is a veggilicious recipe that will fill you up and warm you on those cold January days.
- Take the olive oil and cook the broccoli on medium heat
- Cook the broccoli until it is soft
- Add the broth and continue to cook until all the broccoli is cooked
- Take an immersion blender and blend the contents of the pot until well mixed
- Add the nutritional yeast and water stir with a spoon until well blended