Pork patties are a favorite breakfast of mine. Most recipes will call for maple syrup but wanting to limit my added sugar intake I used berries instead for this recipe.
The addition of raspberries gives the patties a sweetness with the benefit of added fiber.
This breakfast pork patty also features the zesty arugula with shredded carrots and zucchini for an extra boost of nutrients. If you don’t eat pork you can substitute ground chicken or turkey in its place.
Berry Breakfast Pork Patties
- 1 lb Ground pork
- 2 cups Spinach chopped or shredded
- 1 cup Zucchini peeled and shredded
- 3 cloves Garlic diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Raspberries (can substitute frozen)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a reusable parchment paper
- Take the ground pork and place in a large mixing bowl
- Add the spinach, zucchini, garlic, cinnamon, berries, and mix well
- Take some of the pork mixture and round into a patty the size of your palm and place on the baking sheet
- Continue until all the meat is used up
- Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden brown and cooked all the way through (should be at 160 degrees F)
- Let cool and serve
Like this recipe? Add it to your collection with Yummly. This website and the mobile app put every recipe in the world in your pocket. It’s your digital recipe box, recipe recommendations just for you, and a smart shopping list – all with you wherever you go! Add it with just a click of the button below!Yum
Want More Breakfast Ideas? Check out these recipes