This recipe is great because it is a one pot meal that has your protein and veggies all in one dish
- 1 acorn squash
- 5 cups broccoli (you can also use frozen broccoli cuts thawed to save time)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 (8) oz low sodium Chicken Broth (I like Pacific Natural Foods Organic Low Sodium Chicken Broth)
- 1 cup red lentils
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 tsp parsley
- Take the acorn squash wash and pat dry with a dish towel
- Using a sturdy strong knife cut the squash in half
- Then use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the seeds
- Cut the acorn squash into smaller pieces and set aside
- Get a large skillet and add the chicken broth, diced garlic, and onion to the pan. Let simmer for 5 minutes
- Add the squash and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the broccoli, parsley, and lentils
- Saute for 25-30 minutes or until the squash is soft
2 thoughts on “Acorn Squash, Broccoli, & Lentil Sauté ”
I see your website is similar to my blog. Do you allow guest posts?
I can write interesting and unique posts for you.
Let me know if you are interested.
Hi Clarice I would be interested in learning more about your site. do you have a link to your website?
Comments are closed.