Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.
With the unofficial ending of summer passing I am still holding on to making as many summer veggies as I can until the fall sets in. I love using the nutritional yeast for a nutty “cheese” like flavor that makes the dressing delicious and nutritious.
- Green Bean Salad with Avocado "Cheese" Dressing
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 peppers diced
- 1 lb green beans washed and cut
- 1 Avocado pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeas (I like Sun Alive Alive Foods )
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (I like Bragg Apple Cider)
- 3 tbs hemp hearts (I like Manitoba Harvest)
- In a bowl mix the nutritional yeast and water until well blended, then top with apple cider vinegar
- In a larger bowl add the onion, peppers, green beans, and hemp hearts
- Top with the dressing and mix well
- Let chill for 30 minutes then serve