- 2 cups Raw Almonds*
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground garlic powder
- Take the almonds and put them in a food processor or blender
- Blend until a flour like consistency
- Place in a seal-able container
- Add Italian seasoning, parsley, basil, garlic, and black pepper
- Place lid on t container and shake to mix everything together
- Refrigerate after use
- Store up to a month in the refrigerator
*Don’t have time to grind almonds? Buy use 2 cups almond meal flour. Some brands I like Wegmans or Bob’s Red Mill.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links, that means when you sign up or purchase from these links I might receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. However, I only recommend products I love to use myself.