Don’t know what to do with your veggies in the fridge? Make a quiche. It provides protein, healthy fat, and needed nutrients.
All you need is eggs, some, veggies, spices, bake and serve.
Try out my recipe below today
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup dill
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 cups broccoli chopped
- Parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a mixing bowl add 4 eggs, cabbage, onion, dill, and broccoli and mix well
- Take parchment paper and line a pie plate
- Pour in the quiche mixture into the pan
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the golden brown (will be done when a knife comes out clean when inserted into the quiche)
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve