I’ve created an easy healthy paleo version that will appeal to everyone in the house and provide needed nutrients like protein, magnesium, and fiber.
If you can’t have almonds, whole wheat or coconut flour can be substituted.
- 1 package of organic chicken wings
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- parchment paper
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Take a baking sheet and line with parchment paper and set aside
- Crack the eggs into a small mixing bowl and mix until scrambled
- Take a piece of parchment paper and place on top of a plate
- Measure out 2 cups almond flour and pour onto the parchment paper
- Take a chicken wing and dip into the egg then the flour until well coated
- Place on the baking sheet
- Repeat until all pieces of chicken are breaded and on the baking sheet
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 35 minutes or until golden brown
- Let cool 10 minutes and serve