I like the idea of a quick muffin but most of the store bought ones are filled with sugar and preservatives that will leave you with little nutrition.
After some experimenting I came up with this no sugar added muffin offering protein, omega 3 fatty acids, and vitamin C.
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 pasture raised organic eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 cups organic blueberries
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp raw organic hemp powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cupcake liners in a 12 count cupcake pan and ser aside.
- In a large bowl mix the almond flour, eggs, baking soda, hemp powder, water, and chia seeds.
- Fold in blueberries and mix well.
- Take a spoonful of mixture and place in each of the muffin cups until full.
- Add the remaining muffin mix to the cupcake pan so muffins are even.
- Place in the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Poke the center of a few muffins to see if they are done. If it is comes out clear it is fully cooked.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and serve