This yummy recipe is a delicious dish that takes 30 minutes to make. The best thing is it delivers fiber, vitamins, and minerals essential for health.
Roasted Green Beans with Pine Nuts
- 1 pound of green beans
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- dash of sea salt
- Pre-heat the oven for 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wash and pat dry green beans.
- Place green beans in a glass pan
- Top with pine nuts
- Toss with olive oil, pepper, and salt
- Cook for 20 minutes, cool for 5 minutes and serve